Why New Temple
- Existing prayer hall capacity isn’t enough on Thursdays and major events
- Approved occupancy capacity for current hall is 200 only.
- Heating and Cooling capacity can’t be improved with existing structure due to height limitations
- Limitation on shoe and coat area and also on rest room locations
- Homam and Pallaki seva are not done during winter season.
- During harsh weather conditions we have to decline devotes request for Homam;
- Current building is built in 1967 and there are numerous leaks that can’t be fixed causing high maintenance !
- Basement flooding happens during rains impeding Prasadam servings on Thursdays
- Expanding classes with additional curriculum on weekends needs more class rooms
- Limited Parking space; parking does not have